I’ll be answering 19 random questions. Feel free to tagged any of your friends as well. Enjoy!
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I’ll be probably 18 years old.
2. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Because life is not meant for us to understand. It’s for us to live and experience.
3. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
People dying because of hunger.
4. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I’ll do 3 things:
Explore more. I’ll explore not only different places but also different things that I haven’t experienced before.
Love more. I’ll show my loved ones how much I love them, tell them everyday and spread the positivity to other people as well.
Know more. I’ll study everything that will fascinates me. I always say that maybe if I will be rich as Paris Hilton, I’ll just go to school for my entire life. Crazy, right?
5. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I am more worried with what I might do that I will regret later on but every time I’m worried on things like that I always keep in mind that life is all about taking risks and learning a lesson afterwards.
6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Enjoy life while you were still young.
7. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I really want to ride in a hot air balloon. Nothing holds me back it’s just that the chance is yet to come.
8. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Ahh. I can’t think of any as of the moment.
9. If you had to move to a country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
NYC. It’s my ultimate fantasy. I romanticized living there so much, it hurts. This year I will be visiting the city and I’m also hoping that my NYU application will turned out well. *fingers crossed*
10. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing a friend is sad whatever the reason is.
11. What are you most grateful for?
I’m grateful for everything I have right now. Everyday.
12. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
This one is tough. I’d rather lose my old memories because I can always make new ones. It’s hard holding on to the past.
13. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
14. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Probably 5 years ago I was a senior highschool student who made my life so much complicated and has too many angst in the world that I chose to live life with so much hate but now I’ve learned my way to become better and I’m so happy I was able to surpass that stage and learned way too many lessons that makes me a matured lady that I am now.
15. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
My father used to be a seaman and so I rarely see him when I was growing up. He’s only home for Christmas and that’s kinda sad but I remember those days that I’m always excited when we go to the airport to welcomehim but when I get to see him walking near to us I suddenly become scared and I will not going to talk to him for like 3 days because I don’t know him that much and probably because I’m still adjusting with him around the house.And that’s the reason why Christmas is always a special time of the year for us because that’s the only time where we feel like a complete family.
16. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
17. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Is it not a reason not to quit? Unless you consider ‘blogging’ and ‘instagraming’ a job, then I won’t be quitting any time soon.
18. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
My favorite anecdote says:
“A healthy man of ninety-five
Was asked how he had kept alive.
“You’re wrong,” the gentleman replied,
“For since the one I loved has died,
I am living, but not alive.”
19. Tag 5 friends here in Tumblr to answer this random questions as well.