I’ve been doing zumba for the past week and I decided today to prepare my own meal and to start eating healthy food.
ROASTED LEMON CHICKEN w/ VEGGIES
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 2 pcs chicken breasts
- Lemon or lime or calamansi
- Lemon zest
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
FOR THE VEGGIES
- 1 whole white onion (chopped big portions)
- 1 red or green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 celery (chopped)
- 1 tbsp low-fat butter
- Black pepper
- Mixed all the ingredients for the chicken in a bowl then marinate the chicken for 15 mins.
- Place it in the freezer.
- While the chicken in marinating, prepare the vegetables.
- Get the chicken out of the freezer then place in the oven pan then put it in the oven for 15 mins.Since I used an oven toaster, it’s a lot faster than the normal one because it’s a lot smaller.
- While the chicken is in the oven, preheat your pan in the stove (low heat) then put the butter then all the veggies in one.
- Stir fry for 3-5 mins then add pepper to taste.
And in less than 30 mins you have have prepare you own meal and you can also bring it along with you in work or school. On my next post, I’ll write the recipe of my Grilled Chicken Wrap with my flourless tortilla and greek yogurt sauce. Yum! Eat clean!